Cangzhou All Service Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd, is a professional manufacturer and exporter, specializing in designing, manufacturing, developing, sales and services in roll forming machine. We are located in Botou city, Hebei, near Beijing, with convenient transportation access .We have been establishing and keeping good business relationship with more than 70 countries of worthy clients all over the world, mainly locating in East Europe, Middle East, South and West Asia, Africa and South America.

Hydraulic Crimping Machine/Curving Roof Roll Forming Machine

Place of origin: Hebei,China (Mainland)

Type: Tile Roll Forming Machine

Port: Tianjin

Payment terms: T/T L/C

Minimum order quantity: 1 set

Control system: PLC

Life time: 10 years

A.Technical specification

1.Process flow:

   Processes: Manual de-coiler-Roll forming machine-PLC system-Hydraulic  system-Cutter

2.Technical Parameters

   1).Shaft material: 45# steel, tempering; shaft diameter: 80 mm

  2).Roller material: 45# steel, forging and hard chromium plating

  3).Roller station: 3 stands

  4).Main motor power: 3kw

  5).Main frame: 350mm H steel

  6).Wall thickness of the main forming machine: 20mm steel plate

  7).Thickness of the plate: 0.2-1.2mm

  8).Chromium plated roller surface: 0.05mm

  9).Voltage: 380v 50hz 3-phase

10).Transmission chain is: 1".

B. Sales terms

1).Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.    
2).Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment

3).Warranty:12 months limited warranty
During warrant y: if some parts are broken and because of the quality of the parts in one year, we give the buyer a new one and pay for the shipping fee. If some parts are broken because of the wrong operation of the workers, the buyer will buy it by himself.

C. Attention.

1). How to visit your company?

a.Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour), then we can pick up you.

b.Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi (4.5 hours), then we can pick up you.

2). How to get a quotation?

a.Give me the profile drawing and thickness,this is the important.

b.Other specific requirements are welcome, such as the speed, power and voltage you want.

3). What can you do if the machine broken?

Our machine's warranty period is 12months! If the broken parts can't repair, we can send the new parts replace the broken parts free, but you need pay the express cost yourself. If after warranty period, we can through negotiation for to solve the problems, and we supply the technical support for the whole life of the equipment.

4). Can you be responsible for transport?

Yes,please tell me the destination port or address.We have rich experience in transport.

5). How long the machine could be made?

Normally speaking, common roof profile making machine could be made within 45 working days. If you need machines in a hurry, we can make it for you less than a month.

Gravel And Sand Pumps

Product Introduction:
MG pump is including:  Sand Pump , Dredge Pump , Sand Suction Pump, Coarse Sand Pump, Pulp And Paper Gravel Pump, Sugar Beet Handling Gravel Pump.

MG series gravel pumps are designed for continuously handing the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. The pumps are suitable for delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, dredging and so on. The advantages of the pump are easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance. 
Product Features:
-Single casing
-Wide wet-passage
-Wear resistant metal wet end part, long service life
-Discharge direction can be oriented at any degrees
-Good performance of NPSH
Application Range:
Size: 4 inch to 14 inch
Capacity: up to 4320 m3/h
Maximum head: up to 80m

Sand Pump

Sand Pump,Sand Slurry Pump,Sand Treatment Slurry Pump,Corrosion Resistant Slurry Pumps